Use of Name
- On first reference, please use "Community Shares of Mid Ohio."
- On second and following references, it is then acceptable to refer to our organization as "Community Shares" for short.
- Capitalize the first letter of each word, except for the "o" of the word "of."
- Do not hyphenate "Mid Ohio."
- "Community Shares" is the desired abbreviation.
- The term "member charities" should be used to reference any of the member organizations that are part of Community Shares.
- If referring to a specific member charity, refer to the member charity's website to ensure proper usage, spelling, and punctuation of the organization's name.